Pages

Monday 31 December 2012

Goodbye 2012!

2012 has been a fantastic year. During 2012 I have turned 30, completed my second year of my degree and started my third and final year, been to several friends weddings, even being a bridesmaid at one, and we've congratulated friends who have got engaged and will be marrying in 2013.




We've been to first birthday parties, welcomed new babies and heard the good news of more expected in 2013.


My Small Person lost her first baby tooth, won 3 art competitions and placed in the children's homecraft section of the Kenilworth show, and she performed her heart out in her dance show in July and again for Playbox Theatre in August.





My Smaller Person has made new friends, gained huge amounts of confidence and is a huge Scooby Doo fan. His vocabulary is growing fast every day. Mr Bogert has worked hard at his day job and also at his photography and he has plenty more trips and photoshoots set for 2013 including a couple of personal photography projects he has been planning. In 2012 we became the proud owners of the Spaceship (our S-Max car) and only had time to fit in one holiday (to Woolacombe) but we crammed it full of fun days.




We've been involved in or attended plenty of village events such as the Open Gardens, Party in the Park and Bonfire Night. Mr Bogert and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary and we planned and executed (rather well I thought) a Muppet Rainbow 2nd Birthday Party for the Smaller Person, and a Princess 7th Birthday Party for the Small Person.





2013 promises to see a big change for us around the end of June. My degree will finally be complete and I will have the entire summer study free to get on top of housework and, most importantly, spend plenty of time with the family without deadlines hanging over my head or bookish distractions calling me away. I can't wait. I haven't had study free time since before my sweet little guy was born. Can you believe that!?

Wishing you all the very best in 2013, and hopefully an enjoyable evening seeing in the New Year. See you on the other side!

Lots of Love, The Wishes xxx

1 comment: