Pages

Monday 3 December 2012

Big Sister Card

I almost forgot to show the little card I made for a new big sister. (I showed the gifts I made in a previous blog post)


It's just a simple pink card blank with a white silhouette stuck on. The silhouette is of two little sisters cut out of self-adhesive glitter paper. I hand sketched the silhouette onto plain paper after looking for ideas on google images, then I transferred the outline to the glitter paper, and carefully cut it out. Then it was just the simple task of peeling the backing and sticking it in place.


The new big sister is only a tiny little dot herself (she's 22 months old - or thereabouts), and is friends with the Smaller Person. We think she'll make a great big sister (she already knows how to handle all her little guy friends!)

No comments:

Post a Comment