Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Happy Birthday Mother!

Yesterday was my Mum's birthday. She's taken the week off work, but she's spending it decorating, but she took a break from that too for her birthday, and her partner took her out for a nice lunch.

We dropped by with her birthday present (and the kids played with some of the ferrets!). This birthday I made a crochet basket and filled it with a few different balls of yarn in neutral colours (she's likes neutral) but different types, and also this great book by Nicki Trench. I have this book too and really love some of the projects in there. I hope Mum does too.





I also slipped in a couple of mini Thorntons chocolate bars (dark choc and mint and Dark choc and ginger) because everyone deserves a bit of choccy for their birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment