Pages

Monday 8 October 2012

Off to the Theatre

Just popping in to let you all know, Mr Bogert and I are off to see the Agatha Christie play showing at the Belgrade. I LOVE Agatha Christie, and this will be the 4th year Mr Bogert has taken me to see the Agatha Christie touring production at the Belgrade. This year I am even more excited: it's Murder on the Nile! Yay!

 
So, we're going to have a fantastic night, Mr Bogert is going to buy me an ice cream, there may even be an alcoholic drink in there somewhere, and I hope you're all suitably jealous ;D

Heads up - tomorrow is the Smaller Person's 2nd birthday! Eeek! How did two years fly by that quickly?

1 comment:

  1. oh my!!! 2 already!!!! I can't believe it! and yes, I am suitably jealous, esp of the alcoholic drink!

    ReplyDelete