Pages

Saturday 6 October 2012

Crochet WIP

I started this just because I wanted to work with the chunky yarn I had left over from the mini monsters I made for the Smaller Person. Now, I know I've said before that I'm not a fan of working rib in crochet, I didn't say I wasn't a fan of the effect it creates though, so rib it is.




It didn't begin in rib though. First it began life as a chunky fan pattern, then that was undone because I was not loving it. It's next incarnation was rib, but on a much larger scale, which I decided would swallow up and eat the intended victim recipient, so that was all undone too.


Now I'm happy, it sits here waiting for me to buy it another ball of yarn to complete it. I might be happy, but its not. It doesn't like sitting here in uncertainty, incomplete. I think it fears I may unravel it again...

No comments:

Post a Comment