Pages

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Christmas Day in Pictures



Stocking opening on Mummy and Daddy's big bed.




Checking for signs of Santa: Lots of gifts, chocolates hung on the tree, Santa's magic key jung on the tree for next year, crumbs and empty wrappers and cup on the table.

Dad and his partner Karen drop by to exchange gifts.(My brother stopped by 3 times over the day, yet somehow I failed to capture a picture of him once!)

New Christmas outfits.

Opening gifts from Santa, each other and friends and family we wont see today. (and playing with new toys!)
 

Prawn cocktail starter (always Mr Bogert's choice. You offer him something different, and no, it must be prawn cocktail.)




Christmas dinner with all the trimmings: turkey, pigs in blankets, mashed potato, roast potato, sprouts with bacon, honey roast parsnips and carrots, green beans, roast potatoes, stuffing balls, cranberry sauce and lots of yummy gravy.



Gifts with the rest of the family, and buffet tea for everyone.


My sister.

Mr Bogert's sister and mum.



The Smaller Person all dressed for bed.


My Nan.

My Grandad.

Running away in Auntie Steph's new boots.

My Mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment