Pages

Sunday 11 December 2011

Christmas Countdown - 11

Today's Movie is: Fred Claus (chosen by Mr Bogert)


Today's activity was not even started :( It should have been sweet treats for the Small Person's various teachers, but they will have to be made tomorrow or Tuesday evening now. She did finish off a few forgotten Christmas cards though.

Today we had to go out and buy all of the tea party food, plates, napkins etc and gifts for toddler group this Tuesday. It took pretty much all of our day. Mr Bogert being wonderful as always, made bacon and sausage sandwiches for breakfast, then made a spicy sweet and sour beef and rice dinner after our shopping trip was over. We went to The ELC, Boots, Wilkinsons, Hobbycraft and Iceland. It felt like we were gone for weeks!

I now just have somewhere between 35-40 gifts to wrap and label ready for Tuesday morning (not forgetting to select a book to go with each!). We still have to pop out tomorrow night for 5 final gifts I couldn't get today, and some thank you gifts for my volunteers.

Tomorrow is Mr Bogert's last day at work before his Christmas break, it's the last week at school for the Small Person, and as soon as Tuesday's toddler group is over, perhaps I can start to relax and enjoy the festive season! I must admit, I'm not feeling very Christmassy yet, and I think that's just because I have so many things left unfinished. A very long to do list...
Only 14 sleeps 'til Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment