Pages

Friday 12 November 2010

Pow!

Mission invitation blitz - complete!


And here they are :) I've included a list of superheroes and villains inside to give people more options. There aren't as many well know female characters and as most of the kids on the small person's invitation list are of the girly variety, I thought the mum's could do with a hand.


The "Pow!" is made from foam sheets (but I ran out of the light blue and yellow, so had to make the dark blue and white ones too to make up the numbers). The "Pow!" is then matted on black card and fixed to the front of the card. The text is Comic Sans font printed onto white card.

Quite pleased they're done and mostly delivered (apart from dance class friends and a couple of family and family friends ones) and most importantly the small person was happy.

Now I need to get to work on their party bags/favours, but I may leave that until tomorrow or the next day. I have a rotten cold and my head feels like it's full of cotton wool. Definitely lacking in motivation today.

No comments:

Post a Comment