Pages

Wednesday 16 December 2009

Another holiday tradition

Just thought I'd share what I was up to last night before, during and after writing my last blog post :)

Every year since the small person was born we have always taken a family christmas portrait, and we usually use it on our Christmas cards (something that seems to be popular in the states, but not so much here in the UK) which I love because we do have alot of family who we don't see very regularly spread about a bit. I'm not sure if they love having to pin up a card with our smiling mugs on them, but hey!

So here's this years photographs


And here's the final version I've edited for the cards


What do you think? Now I just need to get them printed, written and delivered. I'm leaving it a bit late!

No comments:

Post a Comment