Pages

Thursday 22 October 2009

I've been interviewed!

This Friday (23rd Oct) I'm over on Made For You By Mrs Woo answering some lovely questions for her Fabulous Friend Friday. Go visit and get to know me (and Mrs Woo) better :D

Thinking of the answers I've given, I have come to the realisation that I am completely incapable of giving a short answer/description/discussion about anything. I wonder if I sound like that in person?!

And just because pretty pictures are always required to decorate a post, here's a sneaky peak at some Christmas gift tags in progress which will be making thier way into my Folksy shop (and onto my Christmas gifts) when they're done.




Hope you're having a lovely week :)

1 comment:

  1. It's only a quarter til 9 and I finally got your lovely interview posted! I'm soooooo sorry it took so long :(
    I don't even have a finished dress to show for it yet!

    enjoy!

    http://madebymrswoo.blogspot.com/2009/10/fabulous-victoria-yaaaaay.html

    ReplyDelete