Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2009

Tiger girl

Yesterday and today I've been working on the Tiger and bear costumes for the nursery "Noah's Ark" concert. Here's the small person showing off her tiger stripes.




"Roar!"
I can't show you the bears because I haven't finished the heads. I would have if it weren't for the fact I could swear I had another reel of black thread, but can't seem to find it. I probably wont get to finish them this week either because I'm helping out at the nursery tomorrow afternoon, going on a "date" with Rob tomorrow night, then I'm back in work again!
I've been losing things I know I have all over the place this last few days. I lost my crochet bag project (it was at the end of the bed under the duvet), I lost my hair brush overnight (and had to borrow one from my Nan), and I lost the tub I was going to do a collection at toddler group in (for a fellow volunteer who is leaving us at the end of term) so it will have to wait until next Tuesday. It seems to run in the family. Last night tiger girl obviously got too hot and stripped her PJ's off. She did this whilst never leaving her bed, but can I find the PJ top anywhere? We must have pixies.

No comments:

Post a Comment