Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2009

New Record!

Wow! 2 posts in a day! That has to be a record. For me anyway.

I finished the tags off, and I'm reasonably pleased with them.


You can't quite see in the pictures, but the writing on the back is in the same style to the black stamped writing on the front and is written with pink gel pen. Can you guess the theme of the weekend is pink and black? I used ordinairy white and black card, hot pink paper from the local craft shop, some of that funky pink sticky ack plastic (for the little hearts) a black whispers in pad and an alphabet stamp set from studio G, (but I have no idea what the name of it is) and the swirl corner stamp from another studio G set. The ribbon is from Dovecraft.


These were the invitations I made, so you can see how they tie in. The pictures aren't really very good, but it was an of centre trifold with a pocket flap on the inside right (where the white paper is sticking out). The main information was printed on hot pink paper in the centre, the the full itinerary, dress code etc was on an information leaflet slotted in the pocket. The front has an embossed playboy bunny head (using a clear stamp pad, home made stamp and clear embossing powder). The bride to be is very into her playboy, hence our bunny ears to wear!


Also, progress on my prototype bunny ears. My sister wanted to know if I was going to wear them with the pins in. Not the brightest lightbulb in the pack, but she's great with Alexandra!

No comments:

Post a Comment