Pages

Saturday 13 June 2009

"I'm not a Monkey! I'm Lilo!"

Or so I've been hearing most of the day.

My lovely boss actually let me leave work early today (it was his birthday and he wanted to go too) so I didn't miss the birthday party Alexandra was invited to like I thought I would. I'm so glad I didn't. The kids looked lovely in their costumes, the kids entertainer was really good, especially at balloon modeling, and Alex had lots of fun and was on super best behaviour (and without bribes or threats! Yay!). The birthday girl was dressed as Daphne from Scooby Doo, and both her Mum and Dad dressed up too as Velma and Fred. I love it when the parents get really involved! (and now I wont feel so silly in my pirate gear in December!)


Being the very organised person that I am, I left the birthday girl's present until last night to finish (I think that could have something to do with the flying fur around the house taking over). I made one of my many times repeated mini crochet bags. This one is girly pink with a few added trimmings. (You can't really see the crochet flower very well in these pics.) I then filled it with a few hair clips and bracelets. I hope she likes it. Because I didn't finish it until last night, I had no good light to photograph in either. That seems to happen alot round here.

Anyway, the party was a huge success with everyone including me and Rob. We got to do the Hokey Kokey, eat cake, and play pass the parcel. And that was just us grown ups :D

Lilo and Stitch seemed to gave a good time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment