Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2009

Hen Weekend = Success!


The bride to be had a great time. There were a few minor hiccups, but it all turned out for the best in the end. They loved their goody bags with the ears and t-shirts, and the Funny Girls show was brilliant. I'm so glad we had a table though, I wouldn't have survived standing up in the crowd!




So I'm back from Blackpool, trying to settle back into my routine, but it's thrown me. I have plenty to do. I've got 5 costumes to finish for the nursery by next Wednesday (when I'm supposed to be going in to try the costumes on all the kiddies), I've got posters that need to go up around the area for the toddler group, I've got the hen weekend album to assemble, and there was a little gift I wanted to make for a friend, but I may not get around to it.

I'm sitting here at the computer feeling guilty for not doing any of these things, but coming up with very good excuses for why I can't. I need supplies to finish the animal costumes. I'm waiting for the girls photos and bits of writing to go in the album (even though I took over 500 photos myself) The posters for toddler group would probably be better going up towards the end of the summer holidays, when we're due to return (we only have 2 weeks of term time left). I have yet to make an excuse for the gift other than I'm being indecisive about fabric. I need to find my mojo.

No comments:

Post a Comment