Pages

Friday 8 May 2009

Sooooo Sleepy....

Just so you don't think I've dropped off the face of the planet! I work 3 days a week, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and being a postie, I start EARLY (6:30am). When I finish I have to catch a bus to Alexandra's nursery, collect her, catch a bus back home and then carry on with cooking and housework, so usually on these days I feel a little drained and you may not hear much from me.

Now, just because the day is busy, does not mean there was no crafting at all. I've started another crochet project, this time a blanket (yes, I forced myself away from the teeny bags) for a friends baby that is due in the summer. Hoping it turns out like the picture in my head (it's a very simple idea), but we'll see.....

Alex has a double birthday party to go to on Sunday too. I got a badge maker for the older girl (7), and a cute squishy teddy for the younger girl (4), but I think he needs something. I was thinking something like a sleeping bag, or dressing gown and sleepy hat but the idea hasn't really evolved yet. I'll show you when I've worked it (which had better be soon with the party less than 40 hours away!)

It's Rob's turn to put Alex to bed, and already feeling like a sleep zombie (made worse by knowing I need to be up at 5am) I'm going to put myself to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment